There's nothing more refreshing than Classic White Shiplap. The wall covering has the ability to instantly update any space and give it a light, airy feel while adding texture and interest to a room without overpowering the existing décor. The Wallplanks Classic Peel-and-Stick Wood Wall Planks are the perfect choice for any homeowner or decorator looking to achieve stunning shiplap wall paneling without a ton of work or cost. Whether you want a stylish shiplap accent wall in the bedroom or bathroom or want that supremely popular all-over white shiplap wall paneling in your main living area, these quarter-inch thick planks will help you achieve it. You could create your own wainscoting, or even do a reverse wainscot and cover the top portion of the wall in shiplap to draw the eye up and make your space appear taller. The options are endless when you have access to clean, easy-to-use Classic Shiplap from Wallplanks.
Offering the durability required for residential and commercial applications, our classic planks are constructed from durable engineered hardwood in a white finish that brings a bright, modern feel. Achieving shiplap interior walls in your home is a breeze with DIY-friendly Wallplanks. Our planks feature a peel-and-stick VacuuBond™ adhesive as well as an interlocking system for easy installation without the help of a professional. Just peel the backing off and stick the plank in place, getting the perfect gap thanks to the click-lock installations system.
Detailed Specifications for Solid Shiplap Colors:
- Product use: Residential and Commercial
- Type: Engineered Hardwood
- Fire-rated: Class C. Class A available; please inquire with an expert
- Visual Face Appearance: Decorative Wrap
- Overall Thickness: ¼”
- Width: 7.44”
- Nickle gap width: 1/8"
- Length: 24" - 46.5” (up to 20% random lengths, cartons may contain all full length boards)
- Plank weight: 2.80 lbs
- SF/Plank: 2.40 SF
- Carton: 26.4 SF/CTN (11 boards)
- Carton weight: 31 lbs
- Carton Dimensions: 48.3” x 9” x 4.5”
- Warranty: Residential & Commercial Warranties are available
- Installation Method: Peel & Stick VacuuBond adhesive with nickel gap interlocking system
Get up to 5 samples ($15 value) for FREE at check out with discount code "#FREESAMPLES" Samples will be delivered to your door in our informational sample box with product specifications.SHOP ALL SAMPLES
- Why should you order samples?
MEASURE & CALCULATE
MEASURE & CALCULATE YOUR SURFACES
When measuring your surface, make sure to measure obstructions like doors and windows and to subtract that from your total AREA.
BASE LF x HEIGHT LF = AREA (SQ. FT.)
If calculating the base and the height in inches, divide the total by 144 for total AREA SQ. FT.
When calculating the area of a triangle, you would follow the same rules that you would for a square or a rectangle and divide that total in half.
CALCULATE QTY NEEDED & ADD 10%
The 10% extra accounts for waste that occurs during installation.
We make calculating easy for you with our carton calculator tool!
ORDER & RECEIVE
Full carton orders ship for FREE! Standard lead time is 7-10 business days for free delivery.
It takes 2-3 days for the order to process and 5-7 days for ground shipping.
For sample orders & trim, we ask you pay the small cost of shipping.
Need help with your order? Contact us directly to speak with an expert.
Note: All our carriers are expecting some delays in shipments.
- Inventory disclaimer - Standard lead time information is assuming your product is in stock and ready to ship! If your product is not in stock, please contact our customer service team for details on availability.
- In a hurry? Contact us to pay for and learn more about our rush / expedited services. Please note expedited shipping is not included in our free shipping options.
- UPS shipments & LTL shipments - UPS Shipments are on orders that are 200 lbs. or less and LTL Shipments are for any orders greater than 200 lbs to ensure your products get delivered to you in good condition. Please note, additional information will be requested for LTL shipments. Both options are included in our FREE standard shipping.
- UPS is environmentally friendly and ships Carbon Neutral
EASY DIY INSTALLATION
- View detailed written instructions HERE
- Make sure to order a J-Roller as it is an important installation tool that keeps our warranty effective!
- Trim is sold separately and can be installed by nailing with a brad nailer
- Approved for installations that run vertically, diagonally and horizontally
- Approved for ceiling installations with additonal nail down required
- Approved for bathroom installations with additional nail down required