If your goal is to let the natural elements of the wood shine through, then the Natural Harmony Oak is a perfect choice as your new sound panels for walls in your home. The modern oak paneling allows the beautiful elements of warm toned wood to harmonize with the dark felt backing. The complementary tones can help add stylistic balance to any space in your home, including bedrooms, kitchens, entry ways, bathrooms and more. These oak acoustic panels let the real wood stunningly display its natural variation and unique features. Invite Natural Harmony Oak into any contemporary, modern, eclectic or traditional space.
With noise-reducing oak acoustic wall panels, you can add a stylish choice to your home while creating a luxurious soundscape at the same time. Minimize white noise in your home, office, apartment and more with Natural Harmony Oak sound-dampening wall panels. You'll never have to worry about disturbing your neighbors, roommates or other individuals in your office with these stylish sound panels.
Product ID: WPAWNHWO
Turn Down The Noise ( summary of the acoustic lab test results): The critical number for you to know is the Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) on page 3. Acoustic Wallplanks NRC value was 0.50. NRC results range from 0 to about 1.2. Intertek indicated 0.50 is good and is much better than standard drywall (around 0.05 NRC). As shown in the graph on page 8, this product best absorbs high-frequency sounds (1000 – 4000 Hz).Turn Down The Noise - Acoustic Lab Test Results Warranty Information
Get a $15 value worth samples for FREE at check out by using our "#FREESAMPLES" discount code! Samples will be delivered to your door in our sample box with product specifications on each label. We just ask that you pay the small cost of shipping.SHOP ALL SAMPLES
- Why should you order samples?
MEASURE & CALCULATE
MEASURE & CALCULATE YOUR SURFACES
When measuring your surface, make sure to measure obstructions like doors and windows and to subtract that from your total AREA.
BASE LF x HEIGHT LF = AREA (SQ. FT.)
If calculating the Base and the Height in inches, divide the total by 144 for total AREA SQ. FT.
When calculating the area of a triangle, you would follow the same rules that you would for a square or a rectangle and divide that total in half.
CALCULATE QTY NEEDED & ADD 10%
The 10% extra accounts for waste that occurs during installation.
We make calculating easy for you with our carton calculator tool!
ORDER & RECEIVE
Full Carton orders ship for FREE! Standard lead time is 7-10 business days for free delivery. It takes 2-3 days for the order to process and 5-7 for ground shipping. Please note that this product is in high demand and may not be in stock. Please contact customer service to inquire.
We ask that you pay the small cost of shipping on sample orders.
Need help with your order? Contact us directly to speak with an expert.
Note: All our carriers are expecting some delays in shipments.
- Inventory Disclaimer - Standard lead time information is assuming your product is in stock and ready to ship! If your product is not in stock, please contact our customer service team for details on availability.
- In a Hurry? Contact us to pay for and learn more about our Rush / Expedited Services. Please note the expedited shipping is not included in our free shipping options.
- UPS Shipments & LTL Shipments - UPS Shipments are on orders that are 200 lbs. or less and LTL Shipments are for any orders greater than 200 lbs to ensure your products get delivered to you in good condition. Please note, additional information will be requested for LTL shipments. Both options are included in our FREE standard shipping.
- UPS is environmentally friendly and ships Carbon Neutral
EASY DIY INSTALLATION
- View detailed written instructions HERE
- Make sure to order a J-Roller as it is an important installation tool that keeps our warranty effective!
- Pre-applied peel & stick VacuuBond™ makes installation easier, cleaner, faster and more cost effective by saving you the expense of having to pay for a full spread glue
- Each carton of panels comes with Screws for extra assurance. If you need extra materials such as felt, please contact customer service
- Approved for installations that run Vertically, Diagonally and Horizontally. You may also do Herringbone or Chevron Patterns!
- Approved for ceiling installations
- Approved for bathroom installations