- Product Use: Residential and Commercial
- Type: Real Engineered Hardwood Slats on Environmentally Friendly Felt
- Fire-rated: Class C pending Class A
- Visual Face Appearance: Smooth Engineered Hardwood on felt panels
- Overall Thickness: 18.46 mm
- Felt thickness 9 mm
- VacuuBond pre-applied adhesive thickness: 1 mm
- Wood Slat thickness 8.46 mm
- Wood Slat width: 40 mm
- The gap width between slats: 14.3 mm
- Slats/ Plank: 3 Wood Slats
- Total Panel Width: 6.5"
- Total Panel Length: 46”
- Total Panel weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Carton Weight: 26 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions: 48 x 7.5 x 6
- Total SF/Panel: 2.08 SF
- Total SF/Carton: 16.60 SF
- Warranty: Residential & Commercial Warranties available
You may finally be able to enjoy some peace and quiet within the comfort of your own home with the purchase of our Acoustic Wall Collection. These Acoustic Wall Panels are available in a number of different styles, including peel and stick, fluted wallpaper and felted wall planks. This allows you to choose a design that best fits your style and décor within your home. The Acoustic panels feature slatted wood and noise-dampening felt. It is an extremely user-friendly product that you can easily install. These slatted wood wall panels work perfectly in a variety of home styles, including modern, mid-century modern, contemporary, Scandinavian, Bohemian, minimalist, transitional or traditional-styled spaces.
While acoustic wall panels and noise reduction technology work just perfectly for music studios or concert halls, it can also be used within your home or personal space. Make the most of our sound-absorbing panels by bringing the technology of noise dampening into your personal space. You'll be able to feel comfortable knowing that you can be a little louder than usual without your neighbors or roommates being able to hear you during the early morning or late evening hours. As an added bonus, you'll be reducing the noise pollution in your home at the same time!
In addition to homes, studios, apartments, offices and private rooms, our sound-absorbing wood wall panels are also perfect for businesses, including bustling restaurants, noisy hotel lobbies or busy office spaces. By utilizing a specialized noise-dampening felt, you can enjoy a sense of comfort, peace and quiet all while having the style and class of a real wood product in a beautiful, sleek design.
If you have any specific questions regarding our Acoustic Wall Collection, do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our team of experts is here to help. To speak with an expert regarding what style is best for you or any other questions you may have, give us a call at 715-721-3182 or fill out our contact form online. We are available during our standard business hours, Monday through Friday, anytime between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. CST.
If you're in the market for some decorative acoustic panels, the Gray Largo Oak is one of the most fashionable choices at Wallplanks. Our Gray Largo Oak Acoustic Wall Panels feature cool, earthy tones backed by a dark sound dampening felt. This gray wall paneling can fit perfectly in any contemporary space, but it can also be a prefect complementary wall in a more traditional setting. The Gray Largo Oak is actually a white oak with a gray stain, which creates a cool and modern feeling that still allows the natural beauty and variation of real wood to shine through. Allow the simplicity of Gray Largo to shine in your space.
Whether you are looking to give a more modern look to your home, office, studio, apartment, entry way, bathroom and more, this gray wood wall paneling is an ideal choice to brighten up your space.
Let the people around you do the talking, and let the Gray Largo Oak wall paneling dampen the echoes while simultaneously adding style and grace to any room in your home.
Product ID: WPAWGLWO
Turn Down The Noise ( summary of the acoustic lab test results): The critical number for you to know is the Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) on page 3. Acoustic Wallplanks NRC value was 0.50. NRC results range from 0 to about 1.2. Intertek indicated 0.50 is good and is much better than standard drywall (around 0.05 NRC). As shown in the graph on page 8, this product best absorbs high-frequency sounds (1000 – 4000 Hz).Turn Down The Noise - Acoustic Lab Test Results Warranty Information
Get up to 5 samples ($15 value) for FREE at check out with discount code
Samples will be delivered to your door in our informational sample box with product specifications.
- Why should you order samples?
MEASURE & CALCULATE
MEASURE & CALCULATE YOUR SURFACES
When measuring your surface, make sure to measure obstructions like doors and windows and to subtract that from your total AREA.
BASE LF x HEIGHT LF = AREA (SQ. FT.)
If calculating the base and the height in inches, divide the total by 144 for total AREA SQ. FT.
When calculating the area of a triangle, you would follow the same rules that you would for a square or a rectangle and divide that total in half.
CALCULATE QTY NEEDED & ADD 10%
The 10% extra accounts for waste that occurs during installation.
We make calculating easy for you with our carton calculator tool!
ORDER & RECEIVE
Full carton orders ship for FREE! Standard lead time is 7-10 business days for free delivery. It takes 2-3 days for the order to process and 5-7 days for ground shipping. Please note that this product is in high demand and may not be in stock. Please contact customer service to inquire.
We ask that you pay the small cost of shipping on sample orders.
Need help with your order? Contact us directly to speak with an expert.
Note: All our carriers are expecting some delays in shipments.
- Inventory disclaimer - Standard lead time information is assuming your product is in stock and ready to ship! If your product is not in stock, please contact our customer service team for details on availability.
- In a hurry? Contact us to pay for and learn more about our rush / expedited services. Please note expedited shipping is not included in our free shipping options.
- UPS shipments & LTL shipments - UPS Shipments are on orders that are 200 lbs. or less and LTL Shipments are for any orders greater than 200 lbs to ensure your products get delivered to you in good condition. Please note, additional information will be requested for LTL shipments. Both options are included in our FREE standard shipping.
- UPS is environmentally friendly and ships Carbon Neutral
EASY DIY INSTALLATION
- View detailed written instructions HERE
- Make sure to order a J-Roller as it is an important installation tool that keeps our warranty effective!
- Pre-applied peel & stick VacuuBond™ makes installation easier, cleaner, faster and more cost effective by saving you the expense of having to pay for a full spread glue
- Each carton of panels comes with Screws for extra assurance. If you need extra materials such as felt, please contact customer service
- Approved for installations that run vertically, diagonally and horizontally. You may also do a herringbone or chevron pattern!
- Approved for ceiling installations
- Approved for bathroom installations