5 Rooms Perfectly Suited for a Wood Accent Wall
Your home is overflowing with opportunities to incorporate a wood accent wall. Here are some simple ideas of where to put a wood plank accent wall in your home.
- Bedroom: We commonly see wood plank accents installed behind the bed. It may be a whole accent wall, or a portion of it that acts as a headboard. This feature will help your room feel cozy and contemporary.
- Den: Whether your den is a man cave or an office, wood accent walls will provide a classy touch. A darker wood tone is often chosen for such spaces, but for a room frequented by the whole family, choosing something lighter can shape it into an open and reflective area.
- Living Room: Living room wood accent pieces are typically found outlining the fireplace. This may be the space where you would want to consider diagonal or chevron positioning. If you have a non-working fireplace, think about filling the inside with a paneling similar to the paint color to create a neat patterned look.
- Kitchen: Another great place for wood accents! Aside from the walls, there are plenty of unique spots in your kitchen to put a wood paneling addition. The ceiling is a creative choice that will make your kitchen feel warm and homey. Your island is another clever spot where you can add a little something extra.
- Laundry Room: It may sound strange, but the laundry room is a fantastic place to incorporate some wood accents. If you have open shelving units, try installing wood paneling in the back of them.
We hope that this list has helped you as you decide where to put a wood plank accent wall in your home. Feel free to contact us with any inquiries you have about our products or the wood paneling process. Our friendly experts are happy to assist you!