Brighten any space in your home with Natural Maple engineered hardwood wall planks. The light, creamy look of our natural-colored maple compliment the wood's fine, uniform texture, giving these planks an earthy finish that looks magnificent in any or all rooms of your home. Natural Maple can also be installed on just one or two walls. Its warm, neutral hue can be easily complemented by virtually any color paint, wallpaper, or décor.
Because of its attractive uniformity, Natural Maple also makes lovely wainscoting or kitchen island embellishment. With many different applications and a durable finish, Natural Maple is a versatile gift from the forest to your home.
- Product use: Residential and Commercial
- Type: Real Engineered Hardwood
- Fire-rated: Class C. Class A available, please inquire with an expert
- Visual Face Appearance: Engineered Hardwood
- Overall Thickness: ¼”
- Width: 5.1”
- Length: 12" - 47” (up to 20% random lengths, cartons may contain all full length boards)
- Plank weight: 1.4 lbs
- SF/Plank: 1.66 SF
- Carton: 20 SF/CTN (12 boards)
- Carton weight: 18 lbs
- Carton Dimensions: 48” x 7” x 4”
- Warranty: Residential & Commercial Warranties are available
- Installation Method: Peel & Stick VacuuBond adhesive with nickel gap interlocking system
Get up to 5 samples ($15 value) for FREE at check out with discount code "#FREESAMPLES"
Samples will be delivered to your door in our informational sample box with product specifications.
- Why should you order samples?
MEASURE & CALCULATE
MEASURE & CALCULATE YOUR SURFACES
When measuring your surface, make sure to measure obstructions like doors and windows and to subtract that from your total AREA.
BASE LF x HEIGHT LF = AREA (SQ. FT.)
If calculating the base and the height in inches, divide the total by 144 for total AREA SQ. FT.
When calculating the area of a triangle, you would follow the same rules that you would for a square or a rectangle and divide that total in half.
CALCULATE QTY NEEDED & ADD 10%
The 10% extra accounts for waste that occurs during installation.
We make calculating easy for you with our carton calculator tool!
ORDER & RECEIVE
Full Carton orders ship for FREE! Standard lead time is 7-10 business days for free delivery.
It takes 2-3 days for the order to process and 5-7 for ground shipping.
We ask that you pay the small cost of shipping on sample orders.
Need help with your order? Contact us directly to speak with an expert.
Note: All our carriers are expecting some delays in shipments.
- Inventory Disclaimer - Standard lead time information is assuming your product is in stock and ready to ship! If your product is not in stock, please contact our customer service team for details on availability.
- In a Hurry? Contact us to pay for and learn more about our Rush / Expedited Services. Please note the expedited shipping is not included in our free shipping options.
- UPS Shipments & LTL Shipments - UPS Shipments are on orders that are 200 lbs. or less and LTL Shipments are for any orders greater than 200 lbs to ensure your products get delivered to you in good condition. Please note, additional information will be requested for LTL shipments. Both options are included in our FREE standard shipping.
- UPS is environmentally friendly and ships Carbon Neutral
EASY DIY INSTALLATION
- View detailed written instructions HERE
- Make sure to order a J-Roller as it is an important installation tool that keeps our warranty effective!
- Trim is sold separately and can be installed by nailing with a brad nailer
- Approved for installations that run Vertically, Diagonally and Horizontally
- Approved for ceiling installations with additonal nail down required
- Approved for bathroom installations with additional nail down required