Dare to be different and order a carton of Classic Shiplap in Basil Green from Wallplanks to give your favorite room a colorful finish. Whether you're looking for a beautiful accent color for the bedroom or want to go bold in the bath, there's no better way than by installing beautiful, durable shiplap wall planks from Wallplanks. Our Basil Green planks are available in a traditional shiplap style with a unique click lock system that helps maintain just the right gap between boards for easy DIY installation.
Solid green shiplap from Wallplanks will add an unexpected pop of color to your home. Shiplap is most commonly white, but if you're craving a little more color and love the idea of going green, then Basic Green Classic Shiplap may be just what you need. The shiplap is sold by the carton and each carton contains enough material to cover up to 26.4 square feet of wall. The high-quality shiplap planks are priced low and all plank carton orders ship for free.
Detailed Specifications for Solid Shiplap Colors:
- Product use: Residential and Commercial
- Type: Engineered Hardwood
- Fire-rated: Class C. Class A available; please inquire with an expert
- Visual Face Appearance: Decorative Wrap
- Overall Thickness: ¼”
- Width: 7.44”
- Nickle gap width: 1/8"
- Length: 24" - 46.5” (up to 20% random lengths, cartons may contain all full length boards)
- Plank weight: 2.80 lbs
- SF/Plank: 2.40 SF
- Carton: 26.4 SF/CTN (11 boards)
- Carton weight: 31 lbs
- Carton Dimensions: 48.3” x 9” x 4.5”
- Warranty: Residential & Commercial Warranties are available
- Installation Method: Peel & Stick VacuuBond adhesive with nickel gap interlocking system
Get up to 5 samples ($15 value) for FREE at check out with discount code "#FREESAMPLES" Samples will be delivered to your door in our informational sample box with product specifications.SHOP ALL SAMPLES
- Why should you order samples?
MEASURE & CALCULATE
MEASURE & CALCULATE YOUR SURFACES
When measuring your surface, make sure to measure obstructions like doors and windows and to subtract that from your total AREA.
BASE LF x HEIGHT LF = AREA (SQ. FT.)
If calculating the base and the height in inches, divide the total by 144 for total AREA SQ. FT.
When calculating the area of a triangle, you would follow the same rules that you would for a square or a rectangle and divide that total in half.
CALCULATE QTY NEEDED & ADD 10%
The 10% extra accounts for waste that occurs during installation.
We make calculating easy for you with our carton calculator tool!
ORDER & RECEIVE
Full carton orders ship for FREE! Standard lead time is 7-10 business days for free delivery.
It takes 2-3 days for the order to process and 5-7 days for ground shipping.
For sample orders & trim, we ask you pay the small cost of shipping.
Need help with your order? Contact us directly to speak with an expert.
Note: All our carriers are expecting some delays in shipments.
- Inventory disclaimer - Standard lead time information is assuming your product is in stock and ready to ship! If your product is not in stock, please contact our customer service team for details on availability.
- In a hurry? Contact us to pay for and learn more about our rush / expedited services. Please note expedited shipping is not included in our free shipping options.
- UPS shipments & LTL shipments - UPS Shipments are on orders that are 200 lbs. or less and LTL Shipments are for any orders greater than 200 lbs to ensure your products get delivered to you in good condition. Please note, additional information will be requested for LTL shipments. Both options are included in our FREE standard shipping.
- UPS is environmentally friendly and ships Carbon Neutral
EASY DIY INSTALLATION
- View detailed written instructions HERE
- Make sure to order a J-Roller as it is an important installation tool that keeps our warranty effective!
- Trim is sold separately and can be installed by nailing with a brad nailer
- Approved for installations that run vertically, diagonally and horizontally
- Approved for ceiling installations with additonal nail down required
- Approved for bathroom installations with additional nail down required