The Baritone Walnut is one of our most popular products, known for its unique grain pattern, strength and wide range of warm brown colors. Our modern walnut wall panels are one of the most beautiful and varied wood species paired with sound dampening abilities. Baritone Walnut Acoustic Wall Panels are deep and sultry, just like a baritone voice. With more variation in the wood grain, the naturally smooth qualities of walnut make this an incredibly unique and special design choice in terms of acoustic panel design. Add these acoustic wood panels to any design space for a modern, clean and sleek look. Baritone Walnut panels incorporate elements of wood with the style of a Scandinavian dream home. These wall panels can be used in your home, office, apartment and more. Besides being used to cover entire rooms, the Baritone Walnut panels are an ideal option to contrast with other colors or textures or accent smaller areas of your home.
Let the sound, or the minimization of sound, from your new Baritone Walnut Acoustic Walls speak for themselves. Invite these deep and gorgeous planks into your home to reduce noise and increase your style.
Product ID: WPAWBAWA
Turn Down The Noise ( summary of the acoustic lab test results): The critical number for you to know is the Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) on page 3. Acoustic Wallplanks NRC value was 0.50. NRC results range from 0 to about 1.2. Intertek indicated 0.50 is good and is much better than standard drywall (around 0.05 NRC). As shown in the graph on page 8, this product best absorbs high-frequency sounds (1000 – 4000 Hz).Turn Down The Noise - Acoustic Lab Test Results Warranty Information
Get a $15 value worth samples for FREE at check out by using our "#FREESAMPLES" discount code! Samples will be delivered to your door in our sample box with product specifications on each label. We just ask that you pay the small cost of shipping.SHOP ALL SAMPLES
- Why should you order samples?
MEASURE & CALCULATE
MEASURE & CALCULATE YOUR SURFACES
When measuring your surface, make sure to measure obstructions like doors and windows and to subtract that from your total AREA.
BASE LF x HEIGHT LF = AREA (SQ. FT.)
If calculating the Base and the Height in inches, divide the total by 144 for total AREA SQ. FT.
When calculating the area of a triangle, you would follow the same rules that you would for a square or a rectangle and divide that total in half.
CALCULATE QTY NEEDED & ADD 10%
The 10% extra accounts for waste that occurs during installation.
We make calculating easy for you with our carton calculator tool!
ORDER & RECEIVE
Full Carton orders ship for FREE! Standard lead time is 7-10 business days for free delivery. It takes 2-3 days for the order to process and 5-7 for ground shipping. Please note that this product is in high demand and may not be in stock. Please contact customer service to inquire.
We ask that you pay the small cost of shipping on sample orders.
Need help with your order? Contact us directly to speak with an expert.
Note: All our carriers are expecting some delays in shipments.
- Inventory Disclaimer - Standard lead time information is assuming your product is in stock and ready to ship! If your product is not in stock, please contact our customer service team for details on availability.
- In a Hurry? Contact us to pay for and learn more about our Rush / Expedited Services. Please note the expedited shipping is not included in our free shipping options.
- UPS Shipments & LTL Shipments - UPS Shipments are on orders that are 200 lbs. or less and LTL Shipments are for any orders greater than 200 lbs to ensure your products get delivered to you in good condition. Please note, additional information will be requested for LTL shipments. Both options are included in our FREE standard shipping.
- UPS is environmentally friendly and ships Carbon Neutral
EASY DIY INSTALLATION
- View detailed written instructions HERE
- Make sure to order a J-Roller as it is an important installation tool that keeps our warranty effective!
- Pre-applied peel & stick VacuuBond™ makes installation easier, cleaner, faster and more cost effective by saving you the expense of having to pay for a full spread glue
- Each carton of panels comes with Screws for extra assurance. If you need extra materials such as felt, please contact customer service
- Approved for installations that run Vertically, Diagonally and Horizontally. You may also do Herringbone or Chevron Patterns!
- Approved for ceiling installations
- Approved for bathroom installations