How to store your Wallplanks™
Wallplanks will be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 25 years from the date of original purchase. Manufacturing defects are improper milling, delaminating, or assembly. Only purchases made through Wallplanks.com and authorized dealers are covered under this warranty.
What we cover:
Wallplanks will be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 25 years from the date of original purchase. Manufacturing defects are improper milling, delaminating, or assembly. Only purchases made through authorized dealers or directly from the manufacturer are covered under this warranty. This warranty covers both residential and commercial installations.
What you must do to keep the Warranty in effect:
• The Wallplanks must be used only indoors.
• The installation must be done in compliance with the written instructions.
• Humidity levels should be maintained in the range of 30-55% RH before, during and after installation. Wallplanks are not recommended in full bathrooms without additional nailing down for this reason.
• Do not install your Wallplanks if you do not find them aesthetically pleasing, if there are obvious defects or if any damage has occurred to the product during shipping.
- No warranty coverage is provided for Wallplanks that contain obvious defects of any kind that were installed nonetheless.
- No warranty coverage for mismeasurement, installation error, or wall damage of any kind.
- No warranty for damage resulting from abusive conditions, misuse of product, freight damage, exposure to extreme heat, modification, alteration, or accidents including but not limited to severe impact, scratching, cutting, negligence, markers, crayons, ink pens or chemical damage.
- No coverage for scratches, indentations and marks that were obvious at time of installation, occur after installation on a single board or across multiple boards.
- No Warranty coverage for water damage caused by, but not limited to, natural disasters, appliance failures, moisture emissions from a concrete wall or ceiling, or outside water from sprinkler systems, snow, rain, or water that enters through an open window or door, etc. • No Warranty coverage for improper cleaning - see cleaning instructions.
- Wood is a natural product; variations in its grain pattern, color, and or texture are normal and are not considered defects and no warranty shall apply to those. The warranty will not apply to the natural color changes which occur in wood over time due to UV light exposure. The color pigment on the wall planks may change or soften over time when exposed to fluorescent and sun light.
- Color match to other wood products such as moldings, stairs, cabinets.
- Wallplanks are not load bearing. Wall décor like mirrors, pictures, and shelves can be mounted by drilling through the Wallplanks, provided the underlying wall provides sufficient support (i.e. wall studs). Use proper hardware to install any wall décor.
- onding issues: wall or ceiling surface must be sound, cleaned with TSP, dry, and flat and prepped and rolled with J roller as per installation instructions. Wallpaper with texture should be removed.
- This writing is the complete and exclusive statement of the warranty and is in lieu of all other express and/or statutory warranties. Manufacturer disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by Federal and State Law, all other warranties and guarantees, whether express or implied: including any implied representation or warranty as to merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. The manufacturer assumes no liability for consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. The sole remedy provided herein is the repair or replacement of the defective products. Labor for installation or reinstallation is not covered by this warranty.
- No installer, retailer, distributor, or agent has the authority to increase or alter the obligations or limitations of this warranty.
- Any and all disputes arising out of the purchase of this product or this warranty shall be subject to mandatory and binding arbitration in Wisconsin, pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- Manufacturer does not review claims unless product was purchased from an authorized retailer in the original packaging or directly from our website.
How to make a warranty claim:
Contact Retail store or website where you purchased the Wallplanks within 30 days after detecting a potential defect to report the details. If they determine the issue is a manufacturing defect that was not apparent at time of installation they will submit the claim in writing to authorized regional distributor for further processing to Manufacturer. If claim is approved, the manufacturer has the option of offering to repair, replace or refund the original cost of the defective materials. Retailer will inform consumer regarding conclusion of claim. Warranty is limited to the cost of the Wallplanks only.
If an inspection of a Wallplank installation is determined necessary to gather information, only reports from manufacturer pre-authorized and approved independent inspectors will be allowed as evidence for claim resolution.
Click & Lock with VacuuBond Installation Guarantee Policy
The many ways you will save money!
We guarantee all the points made below, or free replacement material will be sent to you!
- Do it yourself, no contractor needed
- If installation instructions are followed, we guarantee you cannot mess it up
- No Messy Glue is needed because all our planks offer an industrial strength pre-applied adhesive
- Saves you time compared to a standard glue down installation
- Better flooring acoustics – turn down the noise
- No gaps with click and lock profile
How to keep this guarantee effective
- Follow installation instructions exactly
- Document each step of the installation process with photo’s
- If we do not have photos of your installation, then we cannot proceed with the return/exchange process.
- If you do run into any problems with installation, send your order number and photos following the process to [email protected] and we will send you new material