If you love the look of shiplap, but want something a little softer than a crisp white wall, you'll love the Dove Grey Classic Shiplap from Wallplanks. Our Dove Grey wall cover has a soft, light gray tone that's less jarring than white, but still light and airy. The shiplap wall planks are made of engineered wood and have a special finish that's easy to clean and care for, so your planks will look great for a long time.
Classic Shiplap wall planks are made for the average DIYer. The click-lock system makes installation a breeze and the peel-and-stick backing eliminates the need for messy glues or unsightly nails. The pre-finished planks are ready to enjoy once they're put in place, allowing you to completely transform your space in hours, not days. Use Classic Shiplap planks to add style and texture to an accent wall in your bedroom, your kitchen, your bathroom or even your main living area. The affordable DIY planks are sold by the carton and each carton contains enough material to cover up to 26.4 square feet of wall.
Detailed Specifications for Solid Shiplap Colors:
- Product use: Residential and Commercial
- Type: Engineered Hardwood
- Fire-rated: Class C. Class A available; please inquire with an expert
- Visual Face Appearance: Decorative Wrap
- Overall Thickness: ¼”
- Width: 7.44”
- Nickle gap width: 1/8"
- Length: 24" - 46.5” (up to 20% random lengths, cartons may contain all full length boards)
- Plank weight: 2.80 lbs
- SF/Plank: 2.40 SF
- Carton: 26.4 SF/CTN (11 boards)
- Carton weight: 31 lbs
- Carton Dimensions: 48.3” x 9” x 4.5”
- Warranty: Residential & Commercial Warranties are available
- Installation Method: Peel & Stick VacuuBond adhesive with nickel gap interlocking system
Get up to 5 samples ($15 value) for FREE at check out with discount code "#FREESAMPLES" Samples will be delivered to your door in our informational sample box with product specifications.SHOP ALL SAMPLES
- Why should you order samples?
MEASURE & CALCULATE
MEASURE & CALCULATE YOUR SURFACES
When measuring your surface, make sure to measure obstructions like doors and windows and to subtract that from your total AREA.
BASE LF x HEIGHT LF = AREA (SQ. FT.)
If calculating the base and the height in inches, divide the total by 144 for total AREA SQ. FT.
When calculating the area of a triangle, you would follow the same rules that you would for a square or a rectangle and divide that total in half.
CALCULATE QTY NEEDED & ADD 10%
The 10% extra accounts for waste that occurs during installation.
We make calculating easy for you with our carton calculator tool!
ORDER & RECEIVE
Full carton orders ship for FREE! Standard lead time is 7-10 business days for free delivery.
It takes 2-3 days for the order to process and 5-7 days for ground shipping.
For sample orders & trim, we ask you pay the small cost of shipping.
Need help with your order? Contact us directly to speak with an expert.
Note: All our carriers are expecting some delays in shipments.
- Inventory disclaimer - Standard lead time information is assuming your product is in stock and ready to ship! If your product is not in stock, please contact our customer service team for details on availability.
- In a hurry? Contact us to pay for and learn more about our rush / expedited services. Please note expedited shipping is not included in our free shipping options.
- UPS shipments & LTL shipments - UPS Shipments are on orders that are 200 lbs. or less and LTL Shipments are for any orders greater than 200 lbs to ensure your products get delivered to you in good condition. Please note, additional information will be requested for LTL shipments. Both options are included in our FREE standard shipping.
- UPS is environmentally friendly and ships Carbon Neutral
EASY DIY INSTALLATION
- View detailed written instructions HERE
- Make sure to order a J-Roller as it is an important installation tool that keeps our warranty effective!
- Trim is sold separately and can be installed by nailing with a brad nailer
- Approved for installations that run vertically, diagonally and horizontally
- Approved for ceiling installations with additonal nail down required
- Approved for bathroom installations with additional nail down required