Brighten up any room in your home while adding texture and interest by ordering a case of Antique White Woodland Shiplap Plank from Wallplanks. The pre-cut shiplap planks can be installed vertically or horizontally to achieve your desired aesthetic and thanks to the pre-applied VacuuBond™ adhesive, installation takes just hours, not days. The peel-and-stick shiplap planks are sold by the case and each 35.2 square foot case includes a variety of plank sizes to help create a natural-looking placement on the wall.
Antique White Woodland Shiplap Planks from Wallplanks are the perfect choice for anyone that wants to get in on the shiplap trend. The beautiful antique white planks look stunning in the kitchen, the bathroom, the laundry room or even your main living areas and because they're made from high-quality, eco-friendly materials, the wall planks are easy to care for and will look great for years to come. Antique White Woodland Shiplap Planks are designed with the DIYer in mind and are interlocking to help you achieve the perfect gap for your shiplap wall. Not sure how much you need? Use our convenient online carton calculator for help.Detailed Specifications:
- Product use: Residential and Commercial
- Type: Engineered Hardwood
- Fire-rated: Class C. Class A available, please inquire with an expert
- Visual Face Appearance: Smooth Engineered Hardwood-easy to clean
- Overall Thickness: ¼”
- Width: 6.8”
- Nickle gap width: 1/8"
- Length: 24"- 46.5” (up to 20% random lengths, cartons may contain all full-length boards)
- Plank weight: 1.94 lbs
- SF/Plank: 2.20 SF
- Carton: 35.2 SF/CTN (16 boards)
- Carton weight: 31 lbs
- Carton Dimensions: 48.3” x 9” x 4.5”
- Palletizing: 30 CTNS/ PALLET
- Warranty: Residential & Commercial Warranties are available
- Installation Method: Peel & Stick VacuuBond adhesive with Nickle Gap interlocking system
Get up to 5 samples ($15 value) for FREE at check out with discount code
Samples will be delivered to your door in our informational sample box with product specifications.
- Why should you order samples?
MEASURE & CALCULATE
MEASURE & CALCULATE YOUR SURFACES
When measuring your surface, make sure to measure obstructions like doors and windows and to subtract that from your total AREA.
BASE LF x HEIGHT LF = AREA (SQ. FT.)
If calculating the base and the height in inches, divide the total by 144 for total AREA SQ. FT.
When calculating the area of a triangle, you would follow the same rules that you would for a square or a rectangle and divide that total in half.
CALCULATE QTY NEEDED & ADD 10%
The 10% extra accounts for waste that occurs during installation.
We make calculating easy for you with our carton calculator tool!
ORDER & RECEIVE
Full carton orders ship for FREE! Standard lead time is 7-10 business days for free delivery.
It takes 2-3 days for the order to process and 5-7 days for ground shipping.
For sample & trim orders, we ask you pay the small cost of shipping.
Need help with your order? Contact us directly to speak with an expert.
Note: All our carriers are expecting some delays in shipments.
- Inventory disclaimer - Standard lead time information is assuming your product is in stock and ready to ship! If your product is not in stock, please contact our customer service team for details on availability.
- In a hurry? Contact us to pay for and learn more about our rush / expedited services. Please note expedited shipping is not included in our free shipping options.
- UPS shipments & LTL shipments - UPS Shipments are on orders that are 200 lbs. or less and LTL Shipments are for any orders greater than 200 lbs to ensure your products get delivered to you in good condition. Please note, additional information will be requested for LTL shipments. Both options are included in our FREE standard shipping.
- UPS is environmentally friendly and ships Carbon Neutral
EASY DIY INSTALLATION
- View detailed written instructions HERE
- Make sure to order a J-Roller as it is an important installation took that keeps our warranty effective!
- Trim is sold separately and can be installed by nailing with a brad nailer
- Approved for installations that run vertically, diagonally and horizontally
- Approved for ceiling installations with additonal nail down required
- Approved for bathroom installations with additional nail down required